Oily Waste Water Remediation
FFC-500LF Allows For The Legal offshore discharge of:
- Oily water
- Grey water
- Black water
- Water contaminated with fats, oils and grease
FFC-500LF eliminates "Generator Permit” issues and waste discharge quotas To Shore Eliminated
Getting started with FFC-500LF has very low start-up and operation costs. The existing waste storage tanks are used and the ongoing energy demand is low.
FFC-500LF system will provide major savings compared to onshore disposal methods no to mention the convenience of offshore discharge.
Testing and Validation
- NPDES General Discharge Permit Compliant
- EPA Compliant
Petroleum Cleaning Agent
FFT-Solution® — Petroleum Cleaning Agent
Many Petroleum cleaning products are caustic causing premature wear on metallic surfaces and parts and requiring special precautions for workers.
FFT Petroleum Cleaning Agent is non-caustic, requires no special worker protection and works faster than other methods.
Rig Wash lowers the overall cleaning cost per rig
- Less maintenance/down time = increased operating efficiency
- Eliminate chemical protective suits and breathing masks
- Eliminate the premature wear caused by caustic solutions
- Potential for lower insurance premiums via risk reduction
- Eliminate workers comp claims due to chemical burns
FFC Safe D-Scaler
Safe, efficient and economical alternative to inhibited HCL for the fracturing of carbonate reservoirs and well stimulation while reducing maintenance costs and prolonging pipeline usability.
Recommended for use in scale removal from transfer pipes, reducing the need for higher temperature needed for transferring crude oil with high paraffin content.
Unlike HCL, FFC Safe D-Scaler doesn't require the addition of chemical additives to slow down the reaction with the rock matrix.
- Safe and Easy to Handle
- Environmentally Safe
- Non Fuming
- Non Corrosive to Skin
- No Solubility Limits
- Phosphate Free & No VOC’s
- Non-corrosive to Metals
Report on FFC Safe D-Scaler
FFT Technologies Products provide the absolute lowest lifecycle cost!
FFT Laundry Cleaner & FFT Power Powder
It is hard to imagine a job with tougher cleaning challenges than Drilling, Pumping, Delivering and Refining Oil!
During the drilling process workers get covered in Drill Mud, a combination of Crude Oil and the minerals freed during the drilling process. Not only does it get all over the workers and their uniforms but the drilling platform as well.
Getting things clean that have been covered in hydrocarbons and OBM (Oil Based Mud) presents a serices of challenges and dangers. The inability to remove all of the petroleum and OBM greatly reduces the life of products and presents significant Health, Safety & Environmental (HSE) risk.
OBM HSE Hazards (Heallth Safety Environmental)
- (PAHs, benzene and mildly refined oil mist)
- Skin Sensitization (hydrocarbons)
- Dermatitis (hydrocarbons)
- Dizziness (hydrocarbons)
- Headaches (hydrocarbons)
- Drowsiness (hydrocarbons)
- Nausea (hydrocarbons)
Daily Exposure to Hydrocarbons and OBM Causes:
- Extreme Tiredness
- Impaired Concentration and Short-Term Memory Loss
Benefits of FFT Laundry to Employees
- Increased Comfort & Breathability
- Reduce Heatstroke & Fatigue
- FFT Helps Stop OBM Buildup in Clothing Leading to the “Rubber Suit Effect”
- Better Employee Morale
FFT Laundry Benefits to Company plus Safety Benefits
- FFT Does Not Remove FR Coatings From Clothing - increased life cycle for FR Clothing
- FFT Passed Milliken FR Cotton 100 Wash Burn Test
- Passed DuPont Nomex Burn Test
- Removes Residual Hydrocarbons (OBM)
- Passed DuPont Burning Man Test For Residual Hydrocarbon Removal With Oil Base Mud (OBM)
- Potential Workman's Comp and Insurance Savings via Decreased Fire Risk For Crew
- FFT is pH Neutral (7) Like Water
Safer and Cleaner Overall Working Environment
Status quo alternatives to FFT Laundry Cleaner and FFT Power Powder
Existing cleaning products...
- Do not remove all of the OBM from work clothes.
- Breathing residual OBM is responsible for a list of serious health related problems
- Residual OBM and hydrocarbons are responsible for the "Rubber Suit Effect" which does not allow the material to "breathe" and can cause heat stroke from lack of air flow
- Residual hydrocarbons negates the FR performance and can result in the "Burning Man" sceanario
- High pH of the cleaners strips FR Coatings (Negating FR Performance)
- High pH can cause Skin Reactions in many individuals
- Environmental & Waste Disposal Concern
- Damage to Clothing continues with every wash
- Life of the laundry equipment is negativly affected by the high pH and by the OBM and other deposits remining after each wash cycle.
- “Without FFT my coveralls feel like wearing a rubber suit”
- “No one wants to start their day off with OBM inside their clothing”
- “Having clean coveralls on a daily basis would change my life, especially during the summer”
FFT Laundry Produdcts Cost Savings Executive Summary
Flame Resistant Uniform and Glove Cost Savings Model
(Based on Field Tests)
- 75%-85% Cost Savings Projected For Gloves
- 15%-20% Cost Savings Projected For FR Uniforms
- Savings Come From Longer Life Cycle Of Clothing and Gloves
FFT Energy Products - Reference Grid